This Lotus Biscoff Lasagna is made with Biscoff and cream-layered goodness – and it looks just as delicious as it sounds. I don’t know anyone that would say no to lasagna’s, either the spicy one or this sweet one. Although a word of warning – it is VERY RICH! You might need a lie down after you’ve eaten even a small portion!
Lotus Biscoff Dessert Recipe:
This is an easy no-bake Biscoff lasagna recipe with a base layer of speculoos (lotus) biscuits, then comes a creamy centre, and then it is topped with creamy biscoff speculoos spread.
This is such a decadent make ahead dessert, perfect for any occasion.
NOTE: If you live in Pakistan and India or in the areas where lotus biscuit is unavailable, you can also use Candy Biscuits. Its texture and flavour are almost the same as Lotus Biscuits.
Speculoos Vs Bicoff:
“Biscoff” combines biscuits and coffee; it is Europe’s favourite cookie with coffee, thus the name.
Speculoos is a generic name for traditional crispy spiced cookies in Belgium.
Biscoff cookies are speculoos cookies.
Lotus has been enjoying its moment of stardom in the Middle East for the last couple of years, and people can’t seem to get enough of it.
Everything is now Lotus this and Lotus that, and just like Nutella, it is praised for having the capability of turning anything it touches into pure wonderfulness. Even if you put Lotus in a tray with a cup of tea and people would still eat it.
3 steps Lotus biscoff Lasagna:
Super easy to make consisting of only three steps, and the best part? This layered dessert has only five ingredients, so nothing is stopping you from making it at home. This is the kind of simplicity we need in our lives.
- Biscoff cookies Base Layer
- Thick creamy layer
- Lotus biscoff spread layer
Biscoff cookies Base layer:
We’re all big fans of lotus biscoff biscuits in our house. These biscoff biscuits are light, crisp, and irresistibly tasty, with hints of caramel and cinnamon.
Just put the biscoff biscuits in your dessert serving dish, covering the whole base area. There is no need to dip these biscuits in milk or coffee mixture, as they will get soft themselves with the help of the upcoming creamy layer.
Thick creamy layer:
This Lotus Biscoff Lasagna is made with Biscoff cookies and cream layered goodness – and it looks just as delicious as it sounds.
Thick cream is beaten until soft peaks form, and make it creamy and smooth with some dash of vanilla and sugar.
Smoothly and slowly pour the little portion of cream, covering the whole biscoff biscuits Baselayer.
Lotus Biscoff spread layer:
Whether you’ve enjoyed the smooth form of it on fresh bread or consumed the chunky version in spoonfuls – you’ve got to try your hand at this Lotus Biscoff Lasanga.
Don’t get confused, as this is not the final layer of the dessert. Just because my kid was insisting on decorating it, so I let him do it.
Repeat the above steps twice to complete the lotus biscoff lasagne recipe. Make sure to cover the corners of the dish with the spread so that all layers will be seen separately and clearly. Then refrigerate it for a couple of hours and surprise your dad with this amazing and easy dessert recipe.
Lotus Biscoff Recipe Ideas:
Don’t you know! These lotus biscuits are even vegan. Whether it’s the biscuits as a snack or the spread smothered on toast and crumpets, or the biscoff cookie vegan, we can’t get enough. You also need to check these 6 Best Lotus Biscoff Dessert Recipes.
There are many other uses of these biscoff biscuits:
- No Bake Lotus Cheesecake
- Lotus Biscoff cookies
- Biscoff Vegan cookies
- Lotus Biscoff cupcakes
- Lotus Cheesecake
- Lotus brownies
- Biscoff truffles
- Lotus Biscoff Cake
- Biscoff Mousse
- Lotus Biscoff doughnuts
- Lotus Biscoff tiramisu
Variations in Lotus lasagne:
The recipe for the lotus Biscoff dessert I shared below is authentic and comes with an amazing end product. This recipe is perfect for those who love a light, airy consistency to their desserts but want that richness. It’s slightly similar to the Tiramisu Recipe.
But a few variations can also be made possible to make it richer or less sweet.
- Cream cheese: The addition of cream cheese to the thick or whipped cream can make it more rich, velvety and creamy.
- Whipping cream: Instead of using thick cream, you can also use whipping cream. This will add a lil more volume and sweetness to the dessert.
- Lotus spread: Both crunchy and creamy lotus Biscoff spreads can be used in it. For more smooth look use the creamy Biscoff spread.
- Crackers biscuits: The Graham crackers or Marie Biscuits could also be used in the other layers of lasagne instead of Lotus biscuits except for the biscoff base layer, for those who prefer less sweetened desserts.
- Cocoa powder: Garnishing with cocoa powder is also possible and it will make it look like a tiramisu.
- Coffee mixture: For those coffee lover’s, you can also dip these lotus Biscoff biscuits in the coffee mixture before layering the base.
Some More dessert recipes you might like:
Lotus Biscoff Lasagne Recipe
- 25 pieces Biscoff Biscuits according to serving dish
- 600 ml Thick Cream
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup Lotus Biscoff spread
- In a bowl beat together the thick cream , sugar and vanilla essence until soft peaks form.
- First make the biscoff biscuits Base layer .
- Place a layer of cream covering the whole biscoff biscuits Base layer.
- Melt the biscoff spread in the microwave for 30 seconds or until smooth and saucy.
- Drizzle on the top of the cream layer.
- Repeat the steps until the serving tray looks all layered up and complete.
- Garnish with lotus spread by piping lines on the top and then us skewer to make the pattern and then sprinkle crushed lotus Biscoff biscuits.
- Refrigerate for couple of hours or overnight, and Enjoy with family!
- You can read this dessert a day or two days before the main event, it can stay fresh for up to a week.
- Make sure to remove completely the aluminum sealing from the spread bottle before microwaving.
- For those who love less sweetened desserts, the Graham crackers or Marie Biscuits could also be used in the other layers of lasagne instead of Lotus biscuits except for the biscoff base layer.
- If you are living in areas where lotus biscuit is unavailable, you can also use Candy Biscuits. Its texture and flavour are almost the same as Lotus Biscuits.
Keep in touch!
Did You try this recipe? Let me know in the comments, or tag me on Instagram @the_cravingzone. Also, please consider leaving a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the comment section below.
Used a small glass pyrex dish. Next time I would definitely do the cream cheese version (sub half cream for half cream cheese) as it was a little too much cream. Otherwise a very easy dish to whip up. Thank you for the recipe
the whole family really loves this cake!! we can’t get enough of it.
I’ve been wanting to try these Biscoff products, and What a great recipe to start with. Thank you!
Love this so much! Soooo tasty!
This looks like an amazing dessert. The ingredients are simple and I love the step by step pictures.
Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot wait to make this. I just had 2 little cookies from the airplane and now I want this lasagna ASAP. Amazing!
Hope it turns out great for you.
i love anything Lotus biscoff!!
Same here. Lotus is love.
Looks and sounds amazing. Pinned to try.
Thank you for sharing
It’s all my pleasure dear. Hope it turns out great for you.
If I were to add cream cheese, how much do it need?
You can combine 200 gms of cream cheese with 200 ml of whipping cream for the that creamy, cheesecake taste.
Hello! Made it today. The whole family love it so much, will be making it again soon. Thanks a lot!
I am glad it turns out great for your family. Also thank you so much for taking your time out and writing a review here.
Easy, quick, and delicious! My husband (possibly the world’s toughest critic) gave this a 10/10!! Thanks, I’ll be keeping this recipe 🙂
I am so Glad Sarah that your family loves it!
Please give the star rating in the recipe card, it will help me grow🥰
That was soo good
Looks aawesome and delicious! So gonna try this one. Xoxo
I tried this recipe turned out fantastic ! Thanks a bunch !
Really! that’s great…
wow that’s easy! cravingg
yes its soo easy to make with simple ingredients,must give it a try.
Rich and creamy look can make anyone crave for it.
Don’t forget to Glee and spread Sparkles ✨
That looks delicious and presentation is amazing.