Presenting you “Strawberry Trifle” the most simple and easiest dessert ever. The creamy , silky gooey , thick & smooth textured custard will instantly lift your mood with it’s simple flavors.
Strawberry Trifle a perfect Summer Dessert:
I feel the need of some comforting sweetness in our lives after too much hotness of summer and also of my previous post .
If you haven’t checked the recipe of the last post, the super hot Fire chicken , so go and check first then again come back to relief your fire with this simple, sweet and comforting strawberry trifle dessert.
Easy Strawberry Dessert:
It is one of those easy desserts which can be ready just in minutes with some handy ingredients . It doesn’t require any fancy plating or expensive garnishing , they are best enjoyed in their actual true simple form.
Strawberry Trifle is our family favorite dessert . It’s a comforting sweet dish for all age groups from kids to adults and even old age people , it is loved by all alike.
How to serve Trifle?
Mainly served in circular bowl with some fresh strawberries and other seasonal fruits layered with some cream , jelly ,dry fruits and strawberry custard.
It can also be served as mini individual trifle bowls at formal occasions or Eid celebration.
How to freeze Strawberries?
Strawberry is the main ingredient of the dish, it is yearly available in our area , so whenever we crave for easy desserts we just rush towards the store and get a packet of fresh strawberries and make this yummy creamy dessert.
Ways to store Strawberries:
A Lil tip for those who face difficulty in finding fresh strawberries , they can simply freeze them. Buy a lot of strawberries at it’s season time , wash them and store them by using the following ways:
- Apply sugar all over the strawberries , then put them in Zip-lock bag and save it for the rainy days .
- You can also store strawberries in the form of paste.Just blend it with some sugar then freeze it. This paste can also be used in milk shakes whenever you are out of strawberry season and you crave for strawberry milkshake.
What Variations can be made in the Trifle ?
The amazing thing about these trifles is that they can be ready with any favorite or seasonal fruits or handy nuts.
You can use whichever chopped fruits you have on hand or your family favorites but make sure all your fruits must be sweet not sour.
Dry Fruits & Nuts:
- Colored vermicelli
- Chocolate chips
Strawberry Custard Trifle Recipe :
Let’s come to the recipe of this simple dessert. Once you try this recipe then you will never gonna buy those canned Custards. Enjoy digging at the coming Eid festival ,into this sinful dessert layered with cream , fruits , nuts and custard.
Strawberry Trifle Recipe
- 1 Liter Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 4 tbsp Strawberry Custard
- 8 tbsp cold Milk for Custard Mixing
- 1/2 cup Strawberry chopped
- 1/3 cup apple chopped
- 1/2 cup banana chopped
- 1/2 cup mango chopped
- 1/3 cup blueberry
- 1 tsp strawberry essence
- 1 cup thick Cream
- 1/2 cup crushed almonds
- Take a Pot and add Milk and heat it on high flame and then add sugar and boiled it (until sugar melted).
- On Other Hand add 1/4 Cup cold Milk into Strawberry Custard Powder and mix it well and put into the boiled milk and stir it on medium flame for 1 minute or until custard reach desired consistency. Now Cool it on Room Temperature.
- Meanwhile cut the fruits and chop the nuts. Once custard gets cool add in fruits , nuts , essence and cream then combine well.
- Refrigerate then garnish.
- Now Your Strawberry trifle is Ready. Enjoy it.
- If your custard gets too thick u can add little milk and cream and then beat it , then add fruits and nuts.
- You can also store strawberries in the form of paste . just blend it with some sugar then freeze it. This paste can also be used in milk shakes whenever you are out of strawberry season and you crave for strawberry milkshake.
- It can also be served as mini individual trifle bowls at formal occasions or Eid celebration .
I love trifle.
Same here! They are great summer desserts. Hope u like it!