Spicy Cream Cheese Samosa
Spicy Cream Cheese Samosas are our favorite evening snack & Iftar treat in Ramadan! Easy to make cheese samosas with two minutes filling and ready-made samosa sheets, are also freezer friendly and can be baked or fried as you like.
Servings 5 people
- 10 sheets Samosa (Patti/strips)
- 10 pieces Triangle cow cheese
For the flour Slurry
- 3 tbsp All purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Water
For the Spicy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Chilly Garlic Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp White pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Chicken powder
- 1 tsp Hot sauce
- 1 tsp Red Chili flakes
Mix everything from the spicy sauce list in a bowl.
Make a flour slurry by mixing all-purpose flour with about1/2 cup of water.OR, you can also use just the plain water if you like, for sealing the Samosas.
3. Take one cheese triangle, dip in the spicy sauce, fill in the samosa wrapper, and seal the edges with the flour slurry. Repeat the steps for each samosa
Place all wrapped samosas on a plate and fry/bake directly or freeze for later.