This No bake Mango Cheesecake is one of our all time favorite summer dessert. Dreamy, creamy and filled with sweet mango flavour Cheesecake is way easier to make than it looks.
This recipe is so surprisingly easy to put together without any eggs, flour & food color. It just needs only three easy steps to get ready for any occasion or party within no time.
How to make Cheesecake?
Cheesecake is a classic dessert. It is believed to have originated in ancient Greece. Smooth and velvety cheesecake when paired with a buttery biscuit base and favorite fruit topping, tastes like heaven. Nobody, can denies it’s simple decadence.
And can be made by using two methods, Baked or No-Bake.
This Mango Cheesecake is a simple, no-bake mixture that literally takes few minutes to create. And is quite refreshing on these hot days of summer when you just needs some comforting, cold treats. Like those of Lotus Biscoff Lasagna , strawberry Trifle and Bread pudding.
Difference between Baked and No-Bake Cheesecake:
Both types of Cheesecakes have completely different textures;
- Baked Cheesecake: These Cheesecakes are rich, velvety, heavy on cream cheese and dense,also requires water bath.
- No-Bake Cheesecake: These Cheesecakes are silkier, airy, light, more on heavy cream and also don’t requires water bath.
Combinations Of Cheesecakes:
Below are few famous Cheesecakes combinations;
|Graham crackers||Cream cheese filling||Lemon curd|
|Graham crackers \ Oreo Cookies||Cream cheese filling||Frozen \ Puree Fruit;|
strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, mango etc.
|Graham crackers||Cream cheese chocolate filling||Chocolate Sauce|
|Oreo Cookies||Cream cheese flavored filling||Frozen \ Puree Fruit;|
strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, mango etc.
|Oreo Cookies||Peanut butter cream cheese filling||Dark chocolate ganache|
|Lotus Cookies||Lotus cream cheese filling||Lotus creamy Spread|
|Graham crackers||Cream cheese filling||Salted caramel|
Easy Mango Cheesecake Recipe:
Easy Mango Cheesecake Recipe have three simple steps to prepare layers. All layers can be prepared alternatively and don’t require to wait in between each layers. Even it can be prepared ahead of time, making it the perfect summer dessert.
Steps of making Mango Cheesecake:
- Base layer
- Cream cheese layer
- Topping layer
Graham Crackers Base Layer:
This cheesecake starts with a buttery , no bake Graham Crackers crust.
The homemade cheesecake crust is the one you will like to make over and over again. This part is most important for the cheesecake because the combination of butter and the crumbs , make the crust holds together the batter of cheesecake so professionally without need of baking the crust.
How to make Cheesecake crust?
Firstly ,crush biscuits into fine crumbs by using a food processor or by putting them in a zip_ lock bag and smashing them with the rolling pin. Then transfer to a large bowl and then add melted butter to it.Combine them properly until evenly moist. And then press the mixture flat evenly . Chill crust in freezer for 10 minutes.
Cream Cheese Layer:
Cheesecake is just so rich and creamy dessert and it’s not that hard to make. Simple and easy cream cheese filling is fail_proof and delicious.
How to make Cream cheese filling layer for cheesecake?
So! firstly, start with heavy cream by beating it until stiff peaks form. Make sure not to over mix otherwise it will get curdle. Try to use cold cream and also cold kitchen gadgets.
In another bowl start beating the cream cheese and sugar until well combined ,smooth and creamy. Then mix together both the cheese mixture.Then add in the prepared gelatin and mix well. Then pour it over the cookie crust and put in fridge to set for couple of hours.
Topping Sauce Layer:
This Mango Cheesecake is topped with homemade Mango sauce, just made with love from scratch. You can also substitute it with the ready made Mango jam or marmalade. But I will definitely encourage you to make this sauce on your own because it’s just so simple with only 2 ingredients.
How to make cheesecake Topping?
- Blend the Mango cubes until pureed. Make sure to use sweet, smooth and non fiber mangoes for the sauce.
- Add mango puree and sugar in a saucepan.Bring it to boil and cook until it starts thicken.Let it cool for 5-10 mins and then pour on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Put in refrigerator to let it set!
How to serve Cheesecake?
Keep the Cheesecake on the counter top for a while to bring it just above room temperature, before serving.
Cut slices of cheesecake with a little warm cake knife for perfect slices and you can also pour some extra topping or fresh fruits on individual slices.
Variations in Mango Cheesecake:
- Base: Variety of biscuits can be used in the base like Oreo cookies, Marie biscuits, digestive biscuits and lotus biscuits etc.
- Filling: You can also put some mango topping or mango chunks inside the cream cheese filling for more mangoish flavor.
- Topping: Over the mango topping ,you can also put some fresh fruits or more mango slices or chunks and coconut flakes for making your Cheesecake refreshing and presentable.
How to store Cheesecake?
Store cheesecake in the refrigerator in an airtight container , so it will last for about 5 days. If wrapped properly, so that it will not absorb the odors of other items in the fridge. Also Don’t put it at the room temperature for more than 30 minutes.
What else can be made from Mangoes?
Mango is one of those seasonal fruit which can be used in variety of ways. Appearance of mango, makes the item royal and rich.
- Mango Cheesecake Bars
- Mango Salad
- Mango Rice
- Mango Pudding
- Mango Sago
- Mango ice cream
- Mango Milkshake
- Mango Trifle
- Mango Panna cotta
- Mango Rabri
- 20 Biscuits Graham crackers
- 10 tbsp Butter melted
Cream Cheese filling:
- 200 gm Cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Sugar caster
- 1 cup Whipping cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp Gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp Water for gelatin
- 1 cup Mango cubes
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor until fully crushed.
- Add the melted butter and combine properly that it holds its shape when pressed in palms.
- Transfer it to a 20 cm springfoam pan and press it firmly until it covers the pan in a nice even layer.
- Place it in the fridge and let it set for 10 mins or until you prepare the cream cheese filling.
Cream cheese Filling:
- Firstly dissolve the gelatin powder with 2 tbsp hot water and let it cool .
- Meanwhile, whip the cream cheese and sugar together until creamy and smooth.
- In a separate bowl whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture, add vanilla essence and combine together.
- Now add dissolved gelatin and combined well. If it gets too thick then reheat for a while until smooth and thin. Then add in the cream mixture and combine well.
- Transfer it on top of the biscuit base layer. Cling wrap and let is sit in the fridge for couple of hours or overnight.
- Blend the Mango cubes until pureed.
- Add mango puree and sugar in a saucepan.
- Bring it to boil and cook until it starts thicken.
- Let it cool for 5-10 mins and then pour on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Cling wrap and let is sit in the fridge for couple of hours.
- Sauce and crust can be prepared in advance for 2 days and store them in fridge until you use them.
- Don’t put the cheesecake for quick setting in freezer otherwise it will not set properly.
- Try to use cold cream and also cold kitchen gadgets.
- Don’t put it at the room temperature for more than 30 minutes.
You may also Like:
Did you Try this Recipe?
Did You try this recipe? Let me know in the comments or Tag me on Instagram @the_cravingzone or use the Hashtag #cravingzone
There is definately a lot to find out about this subject. I like all the points you made
Absolutely, wonderful meal and great community spirit. I plan to share with many of my friends for next months event. Frankie Tobie Lyndy
It is in reality a great and useful piece of info. Evangelina Ward Tootsie
This is one awesome blog. Really thank you! Really Cool. Wilone Parnell Warton
Very interesting details you have observed, appreciate it for putting up. Zorah Dudley Helli
I enjoy the efforts you have put in this, thank you for all the great posts. Hallie Jourdain Peg
Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity for your post is simply great and that i could assume you are knowledgeable on this subject. Darla Mace Bowles
I like this website very much, Its a very nice office to read and incur information. Daniella Roldan Edme
I believe you have remarked some very interesting points , appreciate it for the post. Bobbie Kain Lorinda
I’ve never tried to make a cheesecake. Must give it a go… Thank you for sharing this recipe!
Oh really! Must give it a try…
Would love to know how it turned out for you.
Oh my! The color is awesome and I bet it taste yummy too.
Thanks alot for the appreciation! And yes it was so refreshing and taste amazing.
nice artilce , thank you Admin . keep it up have a great day
Looks delicious 😊
Thank you! And yes, it’s Soo tasty and delicious.
I love the beautiful yellow color.
Thanks alot.. Glad you like it.